About Me

My photo
My Passion: Football, football, football & sports. Notes to myself : Dreamer, Idealist, Driven to do anythting that I desire. My thoughts on my Life : I have been propelled by the force of the inner tides into the universe to fulfill my destiny and make the prophecy of the prophet come true. My Take on attitude : Positive and nothing else matters. Taste of a sip of coffee : Makes life run through my viens. Friendship : A Bridge Across Forever My Bible : Illusions - The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach My life statement : The impossible we do it in minutes, it's the miracles that take a little longer. My most precious possesions : My unspoken thoughts and my unwritten words. My take on career :Live your passion and the rest will follow..after all it's maktub. My take on ambition :If you want something badly in life, the entire universe conspires to make it happen. My idol : Jonathan Livingston Seagul - the fictional gull created by Richard Bach My take on Music - Music is a forever thing !!! My favourite animal - The Eagle My credo : impossible is nothing..

Followers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sports - The Blood that Flows in my Viens

I love sports . My passion is football but I am open to learning any sports and play them. Sports is the a breeze of fresh air that helps me break the shackles of a monotonous corporate life . When you play a game , your mind and energy is focused on playing the game well and the joy and relaxation that can be derived from sports - is unparalled compared to any hobby for me.
Sports cuts across barriers of race, religion , countries and unify people across the globe. However I hate the so called indoor sports like video games etc where the body is not required but you only get to use your mind . That I feels cuts the harmony and symphony when the mind and body are together trying to - score a goal in football, take a wicket in cricket, hit a winner in tennis or a 3 pointer in basket ball.
Sports especially football is the greatest love of my life and you ask me for a game - anywhere , anyplace and anytime in the whole wide world and I always be game to play...after all it is the blood that flows in my viens.

No comments:

Post a Comment