About Me

My photo
My Passion: Football, football, football & sports. Notes to myself : Dreamer, Idealist, Driven to do anythting that I desire. My thoughts on my Life : I have been propelled by the force of the inner tides into the universe to fulfill my destiny and make the prophecy of the prophet come true. My Take on attitude : Positive and nothing else matters. Taste of a sip of coffee : Makes life run through my viens. Friendship : A Bridge Across Forever My Bible : Illusions - The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach My life statement : The impossible we do it in minutes, it's the miracles that take a little longer. My most precious possesions : My unspoken thoughts and my unwritten words. My take on career :Live your passion and the rest will follow..after all it's maktub. My take on ambition :If you want something badly in life, the entire universe conspires to make it happen. My idol : Jonathan Livingston Seagul - the fictional gull created by Richard Bach My take on Music - Music is a forever thing !!! My favourite animal - The Eagle My credo : impossible is nothing..

Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Heatstroke - The Aftermath !!!

What happens when you play a game of cricket for three continuous days at 43 degrees centigrade in Delhi in the month of May ? Well the answer is simple - You get a severe heatstroke and get bed ridden for four days with sleep and medicines and lots of fluids for company. What do you do after you recover from the heatstroke - you play the semi final match of the same cricket tournament.
The biggest positive from all the above is that I ended up quitting smoking and hopefully it's for the good because I am a different athelete when I do not smoke. Cheers to the heat stroke for the same.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck mate! I wish you strength to desist from smoking. Am trying to get my housemates here to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know you smoked...or rather continued smoking. hope you're off it completely?

    ReplyDelete