About Me

My photo
My Passion: Football, football, football & sports. Notes to myself : Dreamer, Idealist, Driven to do anythting that I desire. My thoughts on my Life : I have been propelled by the force of the inner tides into the universe to fulfill my destiny and make the prophecy of the prophet come true. My Take on attitude : Positive and nothing else matters. Taste of a sip of coffee : Makes life run through my viens. Friendship : A Bridge Across Forever My Bible : Illusions - The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach My life statement : The impossible we do it in minutes, it's the miracles that take a little longer. My most precious possesions : My unspoken thoughts and my unwritten words. My take on career :Live your passion and the rest will follow..after all it's maktub. My take on ambition :If you want something badly in life, the entire universe conspires to make it happen. My idol : Jonathan Livingston Seagul - the fictional gull created by Richard Bach My take on Music - Music is a forever thing !!! My favourite animal - The Eagle My credo : impossible is nothing..

Followers

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Beautiful Game - Barcelona !!!


The Brand of Football dished out by Barcelona this season - Beautiful , Lovely and Delicious.

The reason for their success - Doing the basics right day in and day out - Slick Passing, Short passes, keeping possession of the ball, creating space, time and opportunity through player movement. Always attacking with the objective to score goals ( and look at the number of goals they have scored this season across all competitions - staggering !!! ) and the entire players playing with harmony and synchrnization to create football poetry in motion.

Arguably the best football team across any generation ot time period .

The heart wants to see more of this brand of Football - Keep it coming Barca !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment